Advertisement

Curious? Curious minds tend to be high IQ. You're my audience. Evolution is why we're this way...

Curious?  Curious minds tend to be high IQ.  You're my audience.  Evolution is why we're this way... 7 million years is why we're like we are, we're not designed to live in cities. We're not evolved to vote in Democracies. We don't have instincts to deal with the open sewer of the Internet, online dating, polarized cable news, video games, or unlimited access to guns. Join me in figuring out why we do the counter-productive things we do.

Just One Cynic's Opinion is a series of insights into human nature by a veteran of the international ad agency business and a perpetual student of human nature. Having worked in Europe, the Middle East, Canada, the US and Mexico and traveled to many corners of the globe since my teens I bring a diverse perspective to the challenge of understanding why we do the often counterproductive things we do.

I'm PASSIONATE about expanding curious minds like YOURS one brain at a time. If I've made you think for a moment, give this video a thumbs up. If I've made you suspect you'll think about this insight again tomorrow, become a subscriber to my channel. If I've changed the way you see the world and how we can navigate it: buy me a beer:

Think you're smart? Learn something new! The Dunning-Kruger Effect:

My insights into human nature at 300,000 words and growing:

Insights into where Marketing has been, and where it’s going:

Patreon:

Email me at: JustOneCynicsOpinion@Gmail.com

Trump,impeachment,putin,politics,treason,POTUS,human nature,adhd,ocd,psychology,evolution,behavior,addiciton,psychiatry,jordan peterson,feminism,grievance studies,women's studies,gender studies,speaking truth to power,gad saad,joe rogan,dave rubin,sociology,idw,intellectual dark web,kim iverson,richard d wolff,ben shapiro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments