Advertisement

D.I.Y CONCRETE FINGERBOARD OBSTACLES!

D.I.Y CONCRETE FINGERBOARD OBSTACLES! A lot of people wanted to see a Concrete fingerboard obstacle video so here ya go!! I'v never really tried to do something like this so this was very new to me! I tired to make a quarter-pipe, box, jersey barrier and a parking curb... for some reason everyone wanted to see a parking curb! Think the ramps turned out pretty good considering it was my first time! Hope you enjoyed the video or found it helpful for creating your own concrete ramps! Make sure to come back tomorrow for the next video in Fingerboard Week Part 3!! yeeewww

NEW FINGERBOARD WEEK PART 3 MERCH:

Song: To Be A Goth by CLAWS

MUSICBED COPYRIGHT FREE MUSIC FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS:

OUTRO SONG: The Zilzies - Shell City


Instagram: @dayvidjones
Facebook: @notdavidsjones
Twitter: @notdavidsjones
Snapchat: ogsoymilk

fingerboard,fingerboarding,concrete,how to,D.I.Y,homemade,tutorial,cement,tech deck,tech deck ramps,blackriver,flatface,david jones,davidsjones,david jones fingerboard,chubby muffin,kelsey fingerboards,mike schnider,berlinwood,easy,how to make,fingerboard week,delmar pool,tech deck tricks,tricks,bowl,fingerboard week 2,undialed,undialed fingerboard,kalye,curb,parking curb,diy parking curb,jersey barrier,concrete barrier,quarterpipe,concrete quaterpipe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments