Advertisement

GET READY WITH ME | MY NOSY NEIGHBOR THREATENED ME AND IS HARASSING ME [LAMARR TOWNSEND TAROT]

GET READY WITH ME | MY NOSY NEIGHBOR THREATENED ME AND IS HARASSING ME [LAMARR TOWNSEND TAROT] Hi, I'm Lamarr Townsend Tarot. Welcome to my makeup get ready with me (GRWM) video where I touch up my makeup and talk about my nosy neighbor who is threatening me and harassing me. As I am touching up my makeup I will talk to you about my neighbor who is an older woman in her 50's or 60's who is harassing me and threatening to get me evicted. I was told next time my neighbor messes with me to call the cops on her.

** For a personal reading, please visit my website

"Forbidden Fruit" available on iTunes:

** For a personal reading, visit my website:

You can now purchase my very first sextrology e-book titled "Zodiac Signs Sex Language" from the online store on my website: or from Amazon or the Amazon Kindle store:

For your own personal reading, please contact me at




nosy neighbor,threatened me,neighbor threatened me,neighbor harassing me,nosy neighbor threatened me,nosy neighbor harassing me,lamarr townsend tarot,lamarr tarot,lamarr,get ready with me,grwm,touching up my makeup,touch up my makeup,evicted,get ready with me touching up my makeup,get ready with me touch up,neighbor got me evicted,neighbor tried to evict me,neighbor called the cops on me,neighbor cops,nosy neighbor cops,get ready with me neighbor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments