Advertisement

i had an idea and only 10 days to turn it into reality and i needed YOUR help to do it

i had an idea and only 10 days to turn it into reality and i needed YOUR help to do it Hey people :)

Here I give you my first single that I'd made not too long ago. It's called "You & Me". It all happened very quickly and there was very little time to act! I had this idea of giving something special to my mom and dad on their 26th Anniversary, which is today, as I couldn't give them something big on their 25th. Well this is the idea I came up with and I know it could've been better but I really really had this time restraint that kept me chain-bound. I only had about 10 days to think of what to do, how to do and when to do. I've worked very hard to bring this result to you guys! Nevertheless, I think it's come out fairly good and I really hope you guys like it :D
This is only the beginning of my musical journey. There's still a long long way to go! Until then, cheers :)

A VERY HAPPY 26TH MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY TO MY MOM AND DAD :')
All I ever want is the health and wellness of my family, friends and loved ones :D I hope you have a great day ahead, too! Peace :)

P.S. - When I was writing this song, I was really thinking about what my dad would've said to my mom if he was in a romantic movie and this was one of the songs in the film xD

Lyrics:

You & Me
We could be walking down this empty road
You & Me
Where's no traffic and we're all alone
You & Me
We could leave tonight and go away
You & Me
We could dance all night along the way

Now when we're finally together
I don't feel no sorrow
Now when we're really there
I don't think of tomorrow
Now when I feel you in my arms, baby I swear
I just hold you tight and I don't let you go

You & Me
We could be walking down this empty road
You & Me
Where's no traffic and we're all alone
You & Me
We could leave tonight and go away
You & Me
We could dance all night along the way

You & Me
We could live together in a place
You & Me
Where's the beach house and our games to play
You & Me
We could dive inside the ocean blue
You & Me
And leave it all behind without a clue

Now when we're finally together
I don't feel no sorrow
Now when we're really there
I don't think of tomorrow
Now when I feel you in my arms, baby I swear
I just hold you tight and I don't let you go

You & Me
We could be walking down this empty road
You & Me
Where's no traffic and we're all alone
You & Me
We could leave tonight and go away
You & Me
We could dance all night along the way



Thanks for watching the video and listening to my song! Let me know how you felt about it, in the comments section :D

Follow my social media:

Instagram:


Facebook:


Special thanks to Abhishek Kaushik @travellbackmusic and Ashish Diyali @doodle_funks for helping me out with everything :D It has really been amazing!

help,music,original,original music,new,new artists,artist,singers,singer,production,mixing,mastering,song,songs,songwriting,composer,composition,social,cause,social cause,time,discover,find,budding artist,share,like,follow,comment,mom,dad,anniversary,gift,best gift ever,best gift,

Post a Comment

0 Comments