Advertisement

Memento Mori #RIPTheBarrel

Memento Mori #RIPTheBarrel #RIPthebarrel I wrote the song for Unus Annus. to mourn the loss of our beautiful barrel 😭

"The Barrel has left us and is with the great mechanic in the sky... but there may still be hope. Through the power of song, we may be able to bring her back. Upload your video using #RIPTheBarrel in the description and we'll pick the winner one week from now. Who knows, maybe... just maybe, we'll be able to make a miracle happen."

Recording and Vocals all done by myself... just chilling in my bedroom on Friday December the 13th 11:30 pm..

...of course the upload takes a long time but 🤷🏻‍♀️ what can ya do!?

#withinoneweek
#MementoMori
#UnusAnnus

(FREE) Beat:

[Unedited Lyrics🥀]

you gave us many years
your memory remains
you helped me fight my fears
and made sure i was safe

your heart though made of steal
still made me feel okay
and you brought me to my home
in the darkest of days

memento mori
memento mori

every time I could
id make sure to give you praise
the people you made smile
wont let you fade away

and I know that you are no more
and its all to our dismay
the barrel that fermented love
has left me in a daze

memento mori

2x

why’d you have to leave that way
didnt even want to see you break away
the pain will never leave my brain
you left me with bitter taste

memento mori….

RIPthebarrel,UnusAnnus,Markiplier,Ethan,The Barrel,Ethan killed the barrel,song,tribute,memento mori,

Post a Comment

0 Comments