Advertisement

Most Instagram Worthy Places in Seoul

Most Instagram Worthy Places in Seoul This is a video I'm doing for a contest here for the Seoul Made competition. Please watch, share, and subscribe. Every view counts and it will help me win a prize so I can hopefully upgrade my camera. A lot of you constantly ask what camera I use and to be honest, I use a super old Canon. (It came out in like 2011.) ANyway, every view helps and I'd really appreciate it.

▼▼ OPEN ME, OPEN ME ▼▼

♥FREE 90 MINUTE READING CHEAT SHEET♥


♥GET 15% OFF YOUR TEFL CERTIFICATION♥


♥HELPFUL LINKS♥
90 Day Korean Inner Circle:
Korean Immigration and Integration Program:
Ganada Korean For Foreigners (Elementary):
Ganada Korean For Foreigners (Advanced):
Making Out in Korean:
How To Study Korean Blog:
Korean Nursery Rhymes:
The Kpop Dictionary:
Papago (Android):
Papago (iTunes):
HelloTalk:
Memrise:

♥MY CAMERA EQUIPMENT♥
Cannon T3i Bundle:
Cannon T3i Only:
iPhone X:
Neweer Lights:
Rode Microphone:

♥GINA BEAR'S SOCIAL MEDIA♥
INSTAGRAM ♥
FACEBOOK ♥
BLOG ♥
TWITTER ♥

#서울시 #서울특별시 #서울산업진흥원 #서울메이드 #서울메이드스타일공모전 #감성서울
#fun 서울 #서울스토리 #코딕

instagram worthy,seoul,south korea,most intsgramable spots,instagram worthy places,

Post a Comment

0 Comments