Advertisement

***NO SUPERCHAT CHAT PAYMENTS. ASK A QUESTION GET AN ANSWER.

***NO SUPERCHAT CHAT PAYMENTS. ASK A QUESTION GET AN ANSWER. NO SUPER CHAT PAYMENTS. PLEASE.
$25 for 2 questions.

Payment options:


Cash app: $blahsheenia69

Payment sent through superchat will be taken as a donation. NO SUPERCHAT PAYMENTS.

Join me tonight while we freely chit chat and answer some of your paid questions. $25 for 2 questions or just join the group chat. No personal questions without payment please. Please make sure that I am aware that you are making a payment so I don't end the video. Please don't send payment after video has ended.

Oh make sure to like the video while you're here.

Ask as many questions as you like. $25 for 2 questions. I will go in the order that I recieve payment.

Join me this Saturday at 10am EST or 8pm EST. Live times posted each Thursday. Stay on the lookout. Pop in and just join in. Normal time is Friday 10 am EST IT 9pm EST.

***Raffle ***

The two Crystal's seen druzy black amethyst and rainbow moonstone will be raffled. The winner will be announced Sunday December 1st. Please have notifications on. 24 hrs to claim.

ANSWER.

Post a Comment

0 Comments