Advertisement

Prices are rising, quantities are lowering

Prices are rising, quantities are lowering Welcome to Me Being Cheap! We did some canning this weekend. Canning can save a lot of money.
A special nod to @Living Traditions Homestead as she discussed keeping the boxes that canning jars come in so that she has the connection to the person that originally canned in the jars. I don't keep my boxes, but I do ponder the history of my jars. I know that many of my jars are older than I am. I wish I knew all the contents that they have held over the years.
Pay attention to the prices on groceries and supplies---stock up if you can. Prices are continuing to rise and quantities are getting smaller. The smaller quantity might not be noticed by some unless you are paying attention. Thanks for watching!

old mason jar,old canning jar,canning milk,canning cream cheese,canning beans,prices are rising,less in the package,lower quantity,Me Being Cheap,cheap,frugal,tightwad,save money,homestea,

Post a Comment

0 Comments