Advertisement

Questionable Ghost-Town Explore In Terryall, Colorado

Questionable Ghost-Town Explore In Terryall, Colorado Find me on Social Media:




Support me by leaving a like or pickup some of my merch here!:


And remember to treat each place you explore with kindness and respect 👊

* All EVPs are my guess and could be interpreted differently, please comment with any thoughts on the voice phenomenons, I appreciate everyone for taking the time to watch. *

Music includes but is not limited to:
Classic Horror 3 by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

Aiden's Escapades,Exploring Adventures,abandoned places,paranormal documentation,Questionable Ghost-Town Explore,Terryall Colorado,abandoned places explored,aiden escapades,family friendly,ghost town,historic site,tarryall colorado,

Post a Comment

0 Comments