Advertisement

Updated Discussion on Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Bags

Updated Discussion on Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Bags My Epi Bag Collection. I am a lover of Epi Leather from Louis Vuitton. I have a few bags now in my collection- The Brea , Noe , Neverful and the Alma. I find Epi Leather to be hard wearing and it still looks good after many years of use. It is also easy to look after with a quick wipe down. Louis Vuitton can mould the leather into many shapes hence fit Epi to the style of bag.

USe this link for my previous discussion on Epi

Also check out my other links:



Website :--



Facebook :--



Instagram :--



YouTube :--



Video Production:

Music from Epidemic Sound

Music: YouTube Audio Library

Video Editing Software: Cyberlink PowerDirector Suite

Cameras:

Canon EOS 80D

Dji Osmo Pocket

PowerShot G7X

GoPro Hero 5 Black

Fashion Stylist,Fashion,Styling,Fashion Styling Hints,Fashion Styling Tips,Fashion Looks,Fashion Lookbook,Lookbook,Looks,Fashion Combinations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments