Advertisement

VFR To Minimums - a Relaxing Flight in Utah

VFR To Minimums - a Relaxing Flight in Utah I hope you enjoy the sunset flight as much as I did! Amazing beautiful sights right down to VFR minimums.

My relaxation channel here on Youtube:

Merch and Flying Cowboys info:

Become a supporter on Facebook

No cost to you but supports my channel when you buy from my Amazon Store:

Check out the music I use on Arlist and get a month FREE:

Please help me transcribe and translate my channel, click here!

More to come! Don't miss it! Hit that subscribe and the bell button! Please hit the SHARE button to share with your friends.

Flying Cowboy, Cory Robin, always finds a way to make any trip into a backcountry flying adventure in "Ghost" his Cubcrafters Carbon Cub EX! Ghostrider!

Cory Robin Flying Cowboys Vlog © Cory Robin

#CoryRobinFlyingCowboys #STOL #BackcountryFlying #Flying

stolpilot,bush plane,pilot vlog,pilot life,avgeek,Flying Cowboys,flying cowboys wilga,Cory Robin,flycory,flyctrobin,flight vlog,flying,aviation,carbon cub,STOL,Trent Palmer,steveo1kinevo,captain Joe,aircraft,Jason Sneed,eaa,Mark Patey,Scott Palmer,FliteTest,310 pilot,Mike Patey,become a pilot,learn to fly,Mikey McBrian,Plane Savers,airplane,Kevin Quinn,Meditation and relaxation flights,relaxation music,relaxation,vfr at minimums,

Post a Comment

0 Comments