Advertisement

Vlogmas 14 and 15:Being the most productive as I can be

Vlogmas 14 and 15:Being the most productive as I can be Welcome Lovely's

I hope you guys enjoy days 14 and 15 because I know for sure 14 was boring cause I wasn't doing much and then for 15 it was a little bit more interesting because I went out with my father.

Social Media-
*Instagram-chellies_makeup_14
*Snapchat-rochem11


☃MUSIC USED-(ALL SONGS IN THIS VIDEO DO NOT BELONG TO ME)☃


🎅Your Christmas-Dj Quads

🎅(NO COPYRIGHT)Happy Christmas background music

🎅FREE CHRISTMAS type beat 2018 Grinch(prod. Decicco Beats)


🎅PrettyMuch-Lying ft. lil tjay



If you are curious-

📸Camera-Sony a5100


⌨Editing software-Videopad video editor

✨Tripod-AmazonBasics lightweight camera mount tripod stand

productive

Post a Comment

0 Comments