Advertisement

#Vlogmas Day 5: Exhausting 9-5 life + Executive Producer Goals

#Vlogmas Day 5: Exhausting 9-5 life + Executive Producer Goals Have you ever pulled up to work and debated whether or not to get out?! šŸ˜©šŸ˜© Man!! I’m tired šŸ˜©. Between working a 9-5 (Licensed Therapist), writing a movie (screenplay), daily vlogging & editing, working out, and solo parenting...this week has worn me out. But I gotta keep it pushing. How has your week been thus far?

Click the link in BIO to watch the FULL vlog ☺️šŸŽ„


Ways to support:

Purchase my book via Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, & Books-A-Million @wounded_healer_book (Direct Links in the BIO)

Binge watch my Videos (Help me reach the 4000 watch time hours to monetize this channel (Link in BIO)

Comment, Share and Subscribe to my channel.

I love you guysss and appreciate your support

executiveproducer,movieproducer,screenwriter,script,filmcourage,vlogmas,vlogmas2019,vlogmasday5,goals,career,

Post a Comment

0 Comments