Advertisement

When I Turned Over 40 Curses Into Blessings in UnderMine

When I Turned Over 40 Curses Into Blessings in UnderMine Over 80 blessings and things got crazy. I started collecting curses, before I knew it I had over 40 of them. Then I found a potion to remove ALL curses, along with a relic to turn them ALL into blessings.. Doing this at the end of the run left me with over 80 blessings in total so I could do a crazy amount of damage. Plus look at the size of my pickaxe.. I wonder just how big we could make it.. This has to be my craziest run yet. UnderMine gameplay with my commentary as always!

UnderMine -

PC Specs -
Intel - Core i9-9980XE 3 GHz 18-Core Processor
2xNVIDIA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Founders Edition Video Card (2-Way SLI)
Asus - ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME EATX LGA2066 Motherboard
Samsung - 970 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-4000 Memory

df,undermine,undermine update,dangerously funny,dangeoruslyfunny,pc,dangerouslyfunny,dangerously,blessing,curse,relic,undermine gameplay,gameplay,bomb,When I Turned Over 40 Curses Into Blessings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments