Advertisement

Why Did I Choose to Have This Color For My Christmas Decors? A Little Trivia|ChitChat|Talak

Why Did I  Choose to Have This  Color For My  Christmas Decors?  A Little Trivia|ChitChat|Talak Hello Beautiful People, our video for today is about Why Did I ChooseTthis Color for my Christmas Decorations.
Please join me as I give a little trivia about the winning of Pia Wurtzbach as the Miss Universe 2015 last November 20, 2015.

I did have lots of Christmas Decors in the shade of royal blue inside and outside the house last Christmas Season of 2016 in order to pay tribute to her winning, I could have more than what I've shown here but I don't have the photos anymore due to cellphone malfunction and I was not able to retrieve my photos there.

Anyway, I hope you still join me watching this video. Thank you so much!

miss universe Pia wurtzbach trivia,pia wurtzbach-inspired christmas decors!,philpost miss universe stamps 2015,We were so proud of her!,we were so proud!,it's the third miss universe crown for th,

Post a Comment

0 Comments