Advertisement

Novice Progress, Sore Neck, Recovery (Q&A)

Novice Progress, Sore Neck, Recovery (Q&A) 0:04 Hey Alex, when doing my main leg exercise on volume day, would 10x3 on conventional/sumo/floor deadlifts be okay for safety vs 3x12? Thanks man, keep the content coming!
1:46 Hi Alex , thoughts on mass gaining supplements?
2:40 Hey Alex, I use your novice program for about 1 month now but i’m stuck at 220 lbs for the box squat, is that a problem?
3:49 Is 1 year enough to get yoked, starting as a solid intermediate
5:09 Hey Alex, if I train my neck without also training my traps, will I look disproportionate? I'm not a fan of shrugs so I don't do them, but I'm considering neck training, but I don't want to look disproportionate
6:29 Hey Alex, what are your thoughts on running upper lower 6 times a week (3 upper 3 lower) using a heavy light medium setup?
7:39 Alex ,bro, I hate neck sore while doing neck curl! Any advice? But i don't matter if I have sore doing reverse neck curls! SO?
8:46 Alex, what do you think about behind the neck pull ups for the traps?
9:38 If I only have access to a gym that has only power racks and straight bars, what are some good OHP variations? I obviously can't do cambered bar, log press, etc. Thanks man.
10:33 Can i do the lower back and abs in NE with the neck and connective tissue work (on a mini home workout) and not on the main workout? will it hurt recovery in any way?
11:42 Jo Alex, which belt would u recommend for weighted chin-ups, dips etc.? Would really appreciate you helping me out. Love the content, greetings from Germany!🙌🏻
12:40 What do you think about not doing deadlifts, or any pulls (no adjustable racks) for that matter, and only doing hyper extensions and dumbbell RDLs for posterior chain? I hurt my spine in the past doing deadlifts, that's why I regard health higher than strength.
14:24 Would doing heavy weighted static holds (with like 135 lbs in a bag) from a pull up bar build traps?
14:43 Hey Alex do you think that your novice program can last a year because i watched an old video of Alan Thrall stating that linear progression works only for 2-6 months do you agree. btw great content
15:35 Now that I have reached intermediate, I want to start running concurrent. Should I be maxing out in a variation every week? Or could 3 singles at 90% be effective (like you recommend) ? Also, for my back off sets should I be keeping the reps low/ high intensity or trying to work in volume at a lower intensity ? Thanks for all the information man keep up the good work 👍🏼
16:58 Hey Alex. On the novice program, I do free squats. Can I do a 3x5 on barbell back squats and then 2 sets of leg press to get the 5x5 but have more load on just my legs?
17:45 Hey Alex, what is your opinion on Josh Bryant’s isometric bench press + CAT bench? Thx!
18:55 Hey Alex when I'm doing neck curls after a lot of reps my elbows start to hurt why is that?
19:40 Hello, Alex! I want to incorporate Romanian deadlift in my workouts but I feel like my back begins to arch when the barbell comes just below my knees. I guess I have stiff or maybe weak hamstrings... any tips would be helpful.
20:53 Hey Alex, I have hypermobile elbows, show i lock out on weighted dips? Every time I do, I lose balance and start swinging. I train planche so my lockout is strong though
21:40 Hey Alex, can you do handstand pushups?
22:22 Advice for growing out a full on beard? (I’m 19 and am desperate to have one grow out, mine’s patchy)


➢Instagram:

➢5% off Naturally Enhanced using code "ADF"


➢Join us!

➢Free Novice Program!

➢Nutrition Guide:

➢Want to consult me for email exchanges, Skype consultations, online coaching, or for custom programs?


➢FACEBOOK:
➢Twitter:

Disclaimer: AlphaDestiny is not a doctor or a medical professional. Always consult a physician before starting any exercise program. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk. AlphaDestiny will not assume any liability for direct or indirect losses or damages that may result from the use of information contained in this video including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.

leg exercises,high volume deadlift,mass gainer,3x10 vs 10x3,novice progress,stalls,plateau,intermediate,shrugs,upper/lower,neck curl sore,ohp variations,recovery,chinups,weighted chins,deadlift,rdl,posterior chain,static hold,novice program,alan thrall,free squats,josh bryant,minox beard,handstand,elbows,

Post a Comment

0 Comments