Advertisement

STUDENT REVEALS SECRETS TO TEACHER Inspired by Simply Nailogical

STUDENT REVEALS SECRETS TO TEACHER Inspired by Simply Nailogical In Today's video, my student will answer 28 questions that were asked by you grains about my life as a teacher and her experiences as a classroom. This is an idea from Simply Nailogical's boss Q&A video.
😘Check out Kimmy's Instagram(give it lots of love):

Have you seen my video about 2 Walmart Craft Kits? Check it out here:
💜💛 Want to support future projects on my channel? Feel free to check out my YouTube Memberships and Perks:

If you want to join the discord group, it's only on Patreon:

--------------------------
MY VLOG CHANNEL:
-------------------------------
Hi fellow dweebs! My name is Jackie and I love crafting geeky diys. I mainly do polymer clay tutorials, but I also do resin crafting, felt diys, and custom diy soap on my channel, but I love experimenting and having fun! Let's go on this diy crafting journey together ^_^ Remember to hashtag Nerdecrafter on Instagram if you make anything geeky. Also, if you share my videos, you automatically get love and sparkles (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

-----------------------------

MY INSTAGRAM:


MY FACEBOOK:


MY TWITTER:


MUSIC:
Song: Extenz - Gravity (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:
&
Music by Kevin MacLeod. Fluffing a Duck Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License


#DIY #CRAFTS #simplynailogical

DIY,craft,student reveals teacher,student exposes teacher,student teacher q&a,school hacks,school,life hacks,how to school,student answers questions,nerdy crafter,salty crafter,saltecrafter,simplynailogical,simply nailogical,simply nailogical boss,simply boss,simplybosslogical,simplynailogical boss,Q&A,nerdecrafter q&a,

Post a Comment

0 Comments