Advertisement

Beautiful Instrumental Hymns about Prayer and Devotion to God | Relaxing, Soothing, Devotional

Beautiful Instrumental Hymns about Prayer and Devotion to God | Relaxing, Soothing, Devotional Beautiful instrumental hymns about prayer and devotion to God with harps, pianos, strings, flutes, and other instruments.

***

🎵 Buy our music here :

CD Baby :
iTunes :
Bandcamp :
Amazon mp3 :


🎧 Listen to our music on Spotify:

Spotify :

***

Tracklist :

0:00 – Sweet Hour of Prayer
4:01 – I Am Thine, O Lord
7:42 – Just As I Am
10:56 – Nearer, My God to Thee
14:57 – Take My Life and Let It Be
17:25 – Jesus, I Come
21:25 – Watch and Pray
25:05 – For You I Am Praying
29:13 – Precious Lord, Take My Hand
31:53 – What a Friend We Have in Jesus
34:47 – Pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior
38:47 – Standing in the Need of Prayer
41:22 – Savior, Like a Shepherd Lead Us
44:33 – Pray, Pray
46:56 – Did You Think to Pray?
50:26 – I Need Thee Every Hour
53:38 – Be Thou, My Vision
56:34 – I Must Tell Jesus


This beautiful forest picture is done by Seaq68.



#prayer #God #praying


~ All music is arranged by Derek and Brandon Fiechter ~

beautiful hymn,beautiful,beautiful instrumental hymn,music,instrumental hymn,beautiful instrumental music,celtic,celtic hymn,hymn instrumental,hymn,celtic music,relaxing hymn,soothing hymn,relaxing,soothing,relaxing instrumental hymns,soothing instrumental hymns,hymns about prayer,devotional hymns,prayer hymns,prayer hymns instrumental,old devotional hymns,baptist devotional hymns,devotional hymns instrumental,hymn of prayer,prayer,devotion,hymns,devotional,

Post a Comment

0 Comments