Advertisement

Heritage Lancaster ceiling fan (but has an issue)

Heritage Lancaster ceiling fan (but has an issue) In one of the bedrooms at a friends' apartment house. For those of you who watched my "Ceiling fans at my friends' apartment house" video, I opened up the curtains so that you can see it better even with the light-kit off. :)

This is the same fan as the one I had (the one that I have at my house still works really well on all 3 speeds), but this one here has some bearing issues and it's noisy too when running it. When I first started running this fan on high &medium (right before I filmed it), it didn't wanna start really well, so I gave it a spin, and now high speed is starting to work good, just takes a while.

As you can see here, low speed still doesn't wanna work well (due to the issues with the motor), medium can only spin good when pushing the blades, but it won't stay spinning for very long, but high speed can be able to start by itself again but it takes less than a minute to get to full speed (just not all the way fast due to what I already mentioned before).

Other than the issue, I still really liked the look of these fans, even if any speed doesn't wanna work.

Video taken on 5/28/2019, using my blue Canon Powershot camera.

issue)

Post a Comment

0 Comments