Advertisement

PINK vs MINT Mixing Makeup and parts,glitter Into Clear Slime! "two color Special Series".

PINK vs MINT Mixing Makeup and parts,glitter Into Clear Slime! PINK vs MINT Mixing Makeup and parts,glitter Into Clear Slime! "two color Special Series".


my two-color series Season 2 begins.
There are many slime channels in color, starting with Lena Slime.
I want to show you that I can do well. Love me a lot!

★The goal in 500000 subscriber★
Remember to subscribe , like and share!

#SLIME#MAKEUPSLIME#jennyslime
-----------------★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★----------
Be a friend of my instagram!

-----------------★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★----------

slimetutorial,slimevideo,asmr,satisfying,satisfyingvideo,SLIME,슬라임,粘液,スライム,lipstick,cosmeticsslime,makeupslime,colorSLIME,jennyslime,BUTTERslime,Unicorn,CloudSlime,MixingMakeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments