Advertisement

ASMR How To: Budget & Save Money

ASMR How To: Budget & Save Money Also forgot to mention to use credit cards that have good benefits like cash back or miles (if you like to travel)

Advice from Jolie's youtube channel: Jolie's Debt Free Journey=
Workout at home instead of paying for the gym- bike or youtube has great fitness videos
Also if you like buying books go to the thrift store and get 'em there

:D :D


Forgot to say that you can take the taxi from any part of Chicago that is close to the lake lol.

Also I understand that the camera quality of the video is poop I am working on it :)

Follow me on insta @ colored1verse and I will follow you back if you tell me youre coming from d Tubes
mwaaah muah !

asmr,budgeting,saving,saving money,money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments