Advertisement

Do You Have the Resourcefulness to Earn and Use 30 Paid Vacation Days a Year?

Do You Have the Resourcefulness to Earn and Use 30 Paid Vacation Days a Year? It’s vacation season. 🏖️🌊🍹

Do you have vacation days to use?
If so, can you use them free of guilt and fear?

For many of our clients, having 30+ paid vacation days/year is a goal they aspire to achieve.

But the question is, how do you get there?

Do you work your butt off hoping (fingers crossed!) that your impact will be recognized? And then your boss is going to come skipping into your office and tell you, “Great work! You deserve another 7 days of PTO! Go take that vacation!”

I hate to break it to you, but it doesn’t happen that way.

In order to be the kind of leader who earns premium rewards - including a boatload of vacation days - you have to get RESOURCEFUL!

You cannot approach your dream career from a place of: I’ll believe it when I see it!

1. See it.
2. Believe it.

That’s a recipe for career (and life) failure.

Instead, you approach it like:

1. Believe it.
2. See it.

Believe it FIRST. Then you SEE it - and make it a reality!

This puts us into a state of resourcefulness and we start asking questions like:

--How do I add so much value at work that I deserve 30 paid vacation days/year?

--How do I empower my team to have 5x the impact so that when I’m away, they’re still scoring major wins?

--How do I consistently evangelize the excellence of myself and my team so that when I do ask for more PTO, my boss says, “Of course!”

When you’re resourceful, you ALWAYS find a way.

And you often realize: “I can’t do this alone. What I’ve been doing isn’t working.

I need expert guidance to answer these important questions. I need proven systems.”

So, if you want to earn a shipload of paid vacation days so that you can travel 4-6 times a year WHILE your team thrives and reaps the same rewards for themselves…

Book a call with my team today: thepeoplestack.com/book

If you’re ready to tap into your resourcefulness to live your dream career and dream LIFE...it’s time to chat with us.

There’s no reason to delay another day. Get us in your calendar today.

thepeoplestack.com/book

Year?

Post a Comment

0 Comments