Advertisement

Landscape Tearout! | Removing Lots Of Bushes/Shrubs

Landscape Tearout! | Removing Lots Of Bushes/Shrubs Hey guys! If you're new to the channel then… WELCOME! The purpose of my videos is to entertain and inform others in a lawn care industry through video’s of How To’s, Realime/Timelapse Mowing, Reviews, Advertising, Tips and Tricks, and more! Hope you enjoyed the footage, and I wish you the best of luck with your business!

My Cameras: Gopro Hero 7
LG V40

My Equipment:
2008 Nissan Titan Pro-4x
2019 7x16 enclosed trailer
2018 Scag Vride II
2018 Toro Timemaster
2014 Toro Timemaster
2013 Toro Timemaster
2 echo srm225 trimmers
Echo PAS 2620 (with power pruner and articulating hedge trimmer attachments)
Echo PB 8010 backpack blower
Echo PB 580-T backpack blower
Echo cs2511-t chainsaw
5x10 trailer
Pack'em trimmer racks
Equipment Defender blower rack
Snapper 21" push mower
Random gas cans

Amazon Affiliate store (Stuff I use):

My social Media:
Instagram:

Facebook:

Youtube (Hit that subscribe button to help me reach my 10,000 Subscriber goal!)


Website:


Want to contact me with questions, products to review, and more? wyattbedell1@gmail.com

bush removal,shrub removal,stump removal,how to remove a shrub,dwarf alberta spruce,dwarf,alberta,spruce,removing,how to pull out a shrub,tree removal,shrubs,easy way to remove bushes,how to remove a stump,how to remove small bushes,how to remove shrubs,removing bushes,how to rip out a bush,diy shrub removal,diy stump removal,diy tree removal,tree removal advice,shrub removal tips,landscape tearout,bush removal truck,bush removal machine,lawncare,

Post a Comment

0 Comments