Advertisement

Letting The Person In Front of Me Decide My Makeup Routine!

Letting The Person In Front of Me Decide My Makeup Routine! A 'new' twist on an 'old' challenge!

In todays makeup challenge video I'm letting the people in front of me (and all around me in the store lol) decide what makeup I will buy & wear & what my new makeup routine will be! This video was so much fun!! All creds to Mia Maples for creating this twist on the challenge!

If you enjoyed todays video plz leave a LIKE! It really does help!
SUBSCRIBE for a GATOR HUG: ➡

Don't forget to LEAVE A LIKE & Subscribe/Turn on Post Notifications if you haven't yet!

If you read this whole description comment your favorite fast food restaurant!

➡ SUBSCRIBE TO MY 2ND CHANNEL!:
➡ ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: GRAV3YARDGIRL

GRAV3YARDGIRL
PO BOX # 2263
PEARLAND, TEXAS
77588
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

FTC- I am not being paid by any of the mentioned companies or designers to make this video. The views in this video are strictly my own and I am not affiliated with any of these companies.

beauty,how to,makeup,howto,style,fashion,summer,spring,new,clothes,clothing,bunny,letting the person in front of me decide what i eat,2019,sonic,mcdonalds,food challenge,mukbang,whataburger,coca cola,pepsi,snacks,impossible food challenge,challenge,starbucks,grav3yardgirl starbucks,makeup challenge,Letting The Person In Front of Me Decide My Makeup Routine,james charles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments