Advertisement

My Friend Wanted to See Me the Day Before the Exam | A-TEEN 2 | EP.17 (Click CC for ENG sub)

My Friend Wanted to See Me the Day Before the Exam | A-TEEN 2 |  EP.17 (Click CC for ENG sub) My friend wanted to see me the day before the exam 🌙
So suddenly?? What do you mean...
11:28 My heart is fluttering but I'm crying at the same time...

My Friend Wanted to See Me the Day Before the Exam | A-TEEN 2 | EP.17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✨ Subscribe 'Playlist Global' now! ↓


✨ Facebook Page ☞

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe and be the first to meet Playlist's newest series!

🔴Schedule
__ 7PM Wed, Sat (KST, GMT +9)
__ 7PM Thur, Sun (KST, GMT +9)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(official goods)
* Only available in countries below
Thailand -
Singapore -
China / Taiwan -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playlist for our lives, PLAYLIST

#secret #exam #friend #secretrelationship

playlist,playlistglobal,webdrama,kdrama,romance,secret,exam,friend,secretrelationship,bímật,thi,bạnbè,quanhệbímật,rahasia,ujian,teman,hubunganrahasia,秘密,考试,朋友,秘密恋爱,祕密,考試,祕密戀愛,

Post a Comment

0 Comments