Advertisement

The Philippines Is Different From The Rest Of The World

The Philippines Is Different From The Rest Of The World The Philippines Is Different From The Rest Of The World
Check out Hailicare Blackhead Remover Vacuum | Discount Code: 2F4CQHWR for 50% off.

JOIN THE DEFENDERS:
Support Me On Patreon:
Watch Me Live On Twitch:
Friend Me On Facebook:

Original Video:






#philippines #filipinos #travel #react #reacts #reaction #reactions

Follow My Other Channels...
Burn the Video:
Go With Dennis:

Follow Me Everywhere:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Soundcloud:
Tumblr:
Pinterest:
Blog:
Discord:
Subreddit:
Snapchat:
Official Site:

About Dennis Feitosa:
What's up? My name is Dennis Feitosa and I love to learn about new cultures. Follow me in my journey as I learn more about Filipino film, advertising and music! Thank you so much for subbing, and make sure to send me all artist recommendations to dennis@gowithdennis.com

react,reaction,reactions,reacting,reacts,philippines,Filipinos,the Philippines,Ferdinand Magellan,languages of the Philippines,Manila,churches in shopping malls,transportation in the Philippines,text messaging in the Philippines,volcanoes of the Philippines,national flag of the Philippines,boxing,beauty pageants in the Philippines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments