Advertisement

Figuring out my relationship with God || Day 22

Figuring out my relationship with God || Day 22 Hey friends, grab a cuppa and join me for a chat about how I’ve come to experience and understand God within and God transcendent over the course of my spiritual practice. 💛

Skyler’s video

Want to catch up on the 30 days of filming series? Here’s a link to the playlist

All my love,
Imogen x

••

EMAIL hello@imogenwaltersintuitive.com
INSTAGRAM

who is god,god as love,compassionate god,progressive christianity,jesus and tarot,christianity and tarot,imogen walters,imogen walters tarot,imogen walters god,a loving god,a kind god,figuring out my relationship with god,connecting to deity,connecting to god,connecting to the divine,meditation divine,working with deity,how to work with deity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments