Advertisement

Pick A Card Reading What Are Their Real Feelings & Why They Are Not Expressing Them to You

Pick A Card Reading What Are Their Real Feelings & Why They Are Not Expressing Them to You Thank you for viewing my video. This is a general reading and may or may not resonate with your situation. Please be discerning if you feel the reading resonates with you not, it is really up to each individual person to decide their own decisions.

Pile 1: 1:07
Pile 2: 12:50
Pile 3: 23:20

**SPECIALS** (Video Readings) If you purchase 4 or more questions, you get another question for free.
$11.11 per question (approx. 10 minutes per question)
4 or more questions- get one free- 1 question $11.11, 2 questions $22.22, 3 questions $33.33, 4 questions $44.44 and get 5th question free, 5 questions $55.55 and get 6th question free and so on.
And/or you can choose the special for 90 minutes
$100.00 (regular $180.00) and consists of 60 minutes for your questions and 30 minutes of guidance and healing messages for you, plus either a message from the Divine Love Letters Book by Bella Tinks or a message from the Nature Spirits cards. For your questions, you can ask up to 6 questions which would be about 10 min each question or if you ask less questions your answers will be longer and more in depth.

Paypal:

Thank you everyone for all your support of my channel. I have connected with so many wonderful people here. I hope that everyone finds something that is helpful to you!

My email address: divinelightandlove1111@gmail.com

Energy exchange donations: Thank you for those who have donated, I appreciate it immensely.
Beginning April, 2019, anyone who makes a donation will receive a emailed guidance message back from me. I am so grateful and its my way of giving back.

If you are interested in a personal reading, please see options below.

Phone or Video Readings: (USD)
15 minutes-$30.00
30 minutes $60.00
If it is your first reading with me, new client discount applies for readings 45 minutes or more
45 minutes $90.00- New client discount $75.00
60 minutes $120.00- New client discount $100.00

When making a payment on paypal, please read the disclaimer that is posted on the paypal page, and in the notes section, please indicate that you have read, understand and agree to the disclaimer.

Email questions- $14.50 per question, answers will be delivered via email. This is not a full reading, though i do pull several cards and email you what messages/answers I am receiving overall.

Instantgo-

Note: I do not answer if someone is your TF or not, I don't feel it is my place to do that. I also do not give time frames as they are fluid.

Energy Clearing- $135.00. I do this over the phone with you so that as I am working with the higher frequencies, I am able to tell you what I am seeing and hearing as we move any lower energy and replace it with higher frequency. If you are feeling that you are having a hard time releasing energy that is not serving you and feel like its stuck and is holding you back, you may consider to have an energy clearing session. When we integrate higher frequencies, the lower vibrations are not able to remain in your energy field. There is always guidance that comes in during a energy session, so that you can continue to work on your healing within yourself.

Twin Flame Akashic Energy Clearing/Healing- $175.00 This is a multi-dimensional energy clearing for and between you and your TF, clearing energy from the Akashic field in all of time, dimension, or reality and past lives where there was situations that created fear or resistant energy. Most time when I do this type of clearing, I see past lives with your twin and also sometimes separate lives that you have had where there was energy created that is now creating resistant energy between you. This particular session is done remotely, as I put myself into a meditation state as I am connecting into the Akashic Records and the Akashic Field. I will send an email afterwards with detailed information of what I saw during the clearing and what I did. Please know, that this clearing doesn't mean everything is resolved and you will automatically come into union. If there is still work to do for both of you personally, then that needs to play out.

Past Life Akashic Energy Clearing for yourself: $135.00

Legal Disclaimer: I am not a licensed professional and energy clearing is not a replacement for any medical treatment or medical advice and should never be considered as such.
Readings and/or energy clearing sessions and comments are for entertainment purposes only.. I am not a licensed professional and readings and/or energy clearing sessions are not intended to replace any profession advice or treatment in anyway.. Furthermore, any decisions you make are you own free will and choice. Readings and/or energy healing sessions are non refundable.

twinflames,twin flames,pick a card,pick a card reading,pick a card how are they feeling,what are they not telling,what are their feelings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments