Advertisement

Happy Songs turned into Sad Versions (FINGERSTYLE GUITAR)

Happy Songs turned into Sad Versions (FINGERSTYLE GUITAR) Hey guys! In this video I'll show you 3 Happy Songs that are originally in the Major key and I turn them into a Minor key, which makes the sound of the song darker and sad. I hope you like it.

LIKE & SUBSCRIBE!

Want to play the guitar? Start your Fender Play FREE 14 day trial here:

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL^^^^^^

Support me on Patreon and get exclusive rewards:

Follow me on Instagram --

Guitar by Faith Guitars:


Comment, like and subscribe for moreee! :)

Happy songs turned sad,Happy songs in sad versions,Minor key,Emotional Guitar songs,sad guitar songs,fingerstyle guitar,fingerstyle,fingerstyle guitar cover,top 10 guitar,acoustic guitar cover,emotional guitar,sad songs,best guitar,guitar cover,Guus Music,tabs,happy guitar songs,Happy songs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments