Advertisement

MAG ARAL TAYO NG ARABIC - EMARATI ARABIC WORDS FREQUENTLY USED IN DAILY CONVERSATION | UAE

MAG ARAL TAYO NG ARABIC - EMARATI ARABIC WORDS FREQUENTLY USED IN DAILY CONVERSATION | UAE Hi Everyone! I'm Shirley and welcome to my channel. If you're new to my channel, don't forget to click the SUBSCRIBE button!
Let's learn together an Emarati arabic. Ang aking ibabahagi sa inyo sa video na eto at nakabatay po sa aking experience sa pamamalagi ng mahigit isang dekada na dito sa UAE. Disclaimer: hindi po ako fluent sa Arabic. Alam ko lang mag salita ng arabic. Sana ay makakatulong eto sa inyo lalong lalo na sa mga kababayan natin na may balak magtrabaho o magbakasyon dito sa UAE.

#emarati #learnarabic #studybasicarabic

Send me something? Here is my address:
Shirley Lawag
Roxas Street, San Vicente, Magsingal
2730 Ilocos Sur
Philippines

Paypal: (any donations to help this channel grow is accepted)


Subscribe To My Channel


My Social Media Links - Let's Connect⬇️ Reach me here:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

( p.s. if you like my video press the thumbs up button, leave a comment and don't forget to Subscribe!)

Thank You for watching!
Hope to see you again on my next video :) Love u all!

MUSIC▶️

MARAMING SALAMAT!
MABUHAY!

shirley pelaez,ofw nanny vlog,life in UAE,buhay ofw,dh life,domestic helper,buhay sa gitnang silangan,mag arabic tayo,mag aral tayo ng basic arabic,emarati spoken dialect learning,emarati wo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments