Advertisement

Maro Itoje - 'Lots Of Work To Do Ahead Of Rugby Word Cup'

Maro Itoje - 'Lots Of Work To Do Ahead Of Rugby Word Cup' Interview with England player Maro Itoje as England prepare for their World Cup warm-up game against Wales.

He says the side still has 'an awful lot of work to do' ahead of the tournament in Japan later this year. England's pool at the tournament includes France, Argentina, USA and Tonga.

Please subscribe, like the video and share wherever you can!

I own the rights to this footage, DO NOT copy and re-upload this video otherwise copyright strikes and legal action will be taken.

To make sure you don't miss any of my videos
on this and my other channels please :

Subscribe to this channel :
Follow me on Twitter :
Check out my website :
Like me on Facebook :

News,Maro Itoje,rugby,rugby union,England,Rugby World Cup,sport,Sports,

Post a Comment

0 Comments