Advertisement

Turning My Subscribers' Artwork into Squishies #2

Turning My Subscribers' Artwork into Squishies #2 This video was inspired by NerdECrafter. She is an amazing crafter/artist and I loveeee her videos. Check her out here:

THANK YOU to my notification squad who submitted their drawings! I'm sorry I couldn't do all of them. If you guys want me to do more, submit your drawings! Here are the rules:
- Drawings should be your own ideas.
- Can be digital artwork. If you submit drawings, please take a clear picture.
- Send your drawings through my Instagram DM (Squishyboba4ever) OR my email (Squishyboba4everyt@gmail.com).

Turning My Subscribers' Artwork into Squishies #1:

My instagram: Squishyboba4ever
My email: squishyboba4everyt@gmail.com
My shop:

Music:
Tobu - Infectious [NCS Release]


Life of Riley by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

12-12-18,

Post a Comment

0 Comments