Advertisement

ZYZZ - Find Yourself - John O'Callaghan (Aesthetic Piano Cover)

ZYZZ - Find Yourself - John O'Callaghan (Aesthetic Piano Cover) This is a cover of John O'Callaghan feat. Sarah Howells - Find Yourself (Cosmic Gate Remix). Although I'm about 10 years late covering this (and as a result may not gain any traction), here's my tribute to the YouTube / Internet fitness star "Zyzz" and one of his favourite tracks released in 2009. I thought I'd create my version of this song coupled with aesthetic arms and a new Synthesia-like style. Now people can follow along, watch, and learn WITHOUT the need of an extra tutorial video. Cheers.

Unfortunately YouTube compresses the sound so it can't be heard the way it does in its original file, soon I will have an iTunes account hosting all of my songs at highest quality possible.

Rest in peace Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian 1989-2011
Piano cover performance & recording by: Nevan Alexanian

*Notice the "ian" in both of our last names, Aziz likely had some natty? Armenian blood.

zyzz,Aziz shavershian,said shavershian,chestbrah,zyzz the legacy,mirin,zyzz son of zeus,zyzz genetics,zyzz dead,zyzz death,shattered body of zyzz heading home,zyzz natural,zyzz steroids,zyzz tren,zyzz piano theme,zyzz theme,zyzz piano solo,zyzz music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments