Advertisement

Black Ops 3 | Finally Back to BO3 Zombies | EE's, HR's and Perhaps some WR Attempts? |

Black Ops 3 | Finally Back to BO3 Zombies | EE's, HR's and Perhaps some WR Attempts? | Multistreaming with

Support the stream: l ✔ Revelations HR 255 Attempt

✔ Socials





Snapchat: Galaxy_kam



My Channel

I am a channel who will provide you with the latest news and information for Call Of Duty 2018 (Black ops 4) and the latest content. This will include "Old School Videos" eg. Tips and tricks and best class setups for the best guns etc to help you get better at COD.

As of now I am uploading Fortnite because I enjoy the game and because that's what is driving the most views at the moment and I would like to get a bit of recognition from now and when black ops 4 does actually release.



Streaming

I will be streaming Fortnite and Black ops 4 when that does eventually release on October 12th 2018, As of Current I have tried to stream and without lagging I can only do a 200KB/s Stream without lagging and if you know anything about quality. This is absolutely TERRIBLE! I am Upgrading my ISP Soon and this will allow me to pump out content for you and to stream for you guys!



My Plans for Black ops 4

My Plans for Black ops 4 is to Upload lots of Best Class Setups, Guides (Rank Up fast, how to get better aim, Diamond Guide or whatever the dark matter equivalent is, how to get big streaks, gun comparisons and much more. I do also hope to get some zombies content out and I do love zombies also, and a campaign walkthrough if requested.



My Gaming Setup -

Sony Playstation 4 500GB Black -

Astro A50 Wireless Headset PS4 Edition -

Blue Yeti White Condenser Microphone -

Acer 22 Inch 2ms Gaming Monitor -

Elgato HD60 S -

My PC -

i5- 6400 -

16GB DDR4 2133 Ram -

2x 1TB Hard Drive -

Nvidia GTX 960 4GB -

Soon to be Upgaded to Nvidia GTX 1070 8GB -

HyperMaster 212 EVO Fan -

Bitfenix Mid Tower Case -

Asus B250 Pro Motherboard -

AcBel 700W PSU -

Dual Speakers -

Desk, Soges -

-

Video owned and uploaded by Magical -


Description Updated As of April 2018

call of duty®: black ops iii,playstation 4,call of duty®: black ops 4,black ops 3 zombies,black ops 4 zombies hype,sony interactive entertainment,#ps4live,black ops zombies early gameplay 2018,call of duty black ops 3 zombies in hindi,black ops 4 prep stream,black ops 3 hide and seek,black ops 3,call of duty black ops 3 zombies,black ops 4,black ops 3 custom games,cod zombies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments