Advertisement

Board Game Discussion - 2019 Summer Conventions

Board Game Discussion - 2019 Summer Conventions It's that time of year! Well, end of the time of year. Most board game conventions have wrapped, and while we're still staring down the biggest in Essen, there's been a LOT of cool new games, announcements, and more that we've seen. Let's discuss some highlights!

Check out my Patreon and become a sponsor! -

With the regular board game conventions of Pax, Dice Tower, Origins, Gencon, etc., having wrapped up for 2019, I thought it'd be really fun to do a brief retrospective on some of the major upcoming games, announcements, and just some general numbers that we've seen. It is important to note that I didn't personally go to any of the conventions this year, nor will I be at Essen, but the news is still real, at least, right?

As always, let me know what your thoughts are from this year! What're the games you're most looking forward to, and why? Anything that you're frustrated to see? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments!

Be sure to follow me on Twitter ( and Twitch ( for notifications of new videos and livestreaming games!

I'm on Facebook as well! Check out my page at

Join in my Discord discussion here -

Board games,Board game conventions,Board games 2019,New board games 2019,Upcoming board games 2019,GenCon 2019,Dice tower con 2019,Pax 2019,Dune board game,Origins game fair 2019,Essen spiel 2019,Wingspan board game,Clank board game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments