Advertisement

how i (sort of kind of) did a thrift flip!

how i (sort of kind of) did a thrift flip! hahaha this is sort of a mess of a video but i still enjoy it for some reason? i hope you do too! this was my first time using my sewing machine so that was interesting... i’m also not the best at explaining things so teach may not be my forte. Regardless, enjoy!



My Apple Music:

Follow Me:
Instagram:
Twitter:

get your own 30 day free trail with Audible by using my link!!


For business inquiries only contact: jordanhisae@gmail.com

julyyyy,FALL 2019,new york,fashion school,fashion institute of technolog,FIT,making clothes,DIY,How to,thrift flip,how to reuse your clothes,thrifting,cheap clothes,do it yourself,fall fashion,going out clothes,jordan hisae,jordan chaney,sustainable,help the enviorment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments