Advertisement

GETTING A GOOD LOOK AT MY BODY | Composition and VO2 Max Testing

GETTING A GOOD LOOK AT MY BODY  |  Composition and VO2 Max Testing The scale sucks guys. It just does. And though it has its uses, determining whether or not I have a good day in the morning, should not be one of them! I'm on the hunt for a better way to determine my progress and stay motivated in my training.

I have struggled with my body image for many years...probably my whole life. And I haven't met a single woman who didn't have a struggle of her own. Those issues can be big or small, but they almost always have way too much control over our emotions and our happiness (and gentlemen, I'm sure you have similar issues, but I can only speak from my experience as a woman). I didn't react to the tests in this video the way that I wish I could have, and know that I should have. I am healthy, and fit, and I am grateful...but my mental relationship with my body is a work in progress.

Wherever you're at in your fitness and health, try not to focus on the ideal number on the scale or the perfect body fat percentage, but on your own individual progress from where you are now. And it doesn't have to have anything to do with measurements. Just choices to be healthier. I'd love to hear what kind of progress you're making on your goals, big or small! Let me know in the comments!!

Special thanks to Trifit Club and Studios where I've been doing a ton of my training, and also to Jeff Rothschild for doing this episode with me. If you're looking to get an in depth look at your physical fitness and nutrition, definitely check out their services.

------------------

Follow me on social and subscribe to my channel to keep updated on this whole YouTube thing, on my film and television work, and on my many other adventures :)

YouTube:

Instagram:

Facebook:

Twitter:

KateeSackhoff,kateesackhoffofficial,health,fitness,motivation,Katee Sackhoff channel,actor,healthy,tips,workout,series,youtube,mental health,battlestar galactica,riddick,longmire,flash,24,another life,happiness,new series,netflix,female fitness,kara thrace,starbuck,blood,sweat,coffee,body composition,scale,weight,body fat,vo2 max,

Post a Comment

0 Comments