Advertisement

Composite Newborn Photo

Composite Newborn Photo Hi!
I am a LONDON, UK based Newborn, Maternity and Family based photographer. Welcome to my channel!
*
*
*
Soooo! This short 35 seconds video shows you how I composite two different images ( photo with backdrop and photo featuring a baby) into one beautiful photograph! The actual time of editing this is almost 15 minutes! So, do believe me when I say: ''there is A LOT going on behind the scenes when I edit your photo gallery! ;) ''
Plus, this shows uyou that your baby in NEVER in danger hanging anywhere un-safely🎈 ( baby slept comfortably on a bean bag🤗)

If you are interested in BOOKING A PHOTO SESSION FOR YOUR BABY do contact me:
Website:


Facebook: https//www.facebook.com/lavenderhillphotography.co.uk/

Instagram


Video created with Ezwid:

Lavender Hill Photography,ezwid,newborn photography,

Post a Comment

0 Comments