Advertisement

MEMORIES OF A MUSIC MISSIONARY EP2 “Fellowship x3”

MEMORIES OF A MUSIC MISSIONARY EP2 “Fellowship x3” Episode 2 “Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship.

Food 🥘 , laughter 😆 and tears 😭 are common in every country I’ve served as a Music Missionary.
One aspect of my service that has stood out to me is that fellowship over a meal 🍽, after all of the other necessary events have been completed, is one of the most impactful on most of the trips I’ve been assigned to serve.
____


I do my best to have enough reserve energy for the meal or meet up before or afterwards because it is usually where God is doing the most work. People tend to relax more and share their lives easier over a meal. Its always a blessing to see what God does across the table.
____


See you next Saturday for MEMORIES OF A MUSIC MISSIONARY

Check out my website in the link below
____


• www.raydiantmarlo.com
• Email - raydiantmarlo@gmail.com




#Raydiant #WarriorEncourager💪🏾 #Servant✝️ * #InternationalSpeaker🎤 * #Songwriter🎹 * #InternationalSinger🎶 #MusicMissionary #WorldTraveler #LupusWarrior💜 #KidneyTransplantRecipient♻️

x3”

Post a Comment

0 Comments