Advertisement

How To Tune Your Pinterest For A Better Experience

How To Tune Your Pinterest For A Better Experience Have you ever gone onto your Pinterest home feed and seen a pin that seems totally unrelated to your usual interests and wondered why you are seeing that particular pin?

Whenever you do a search on Pinterest for content, Pinterest will remember this and will start showing you suggestions around that topic.

But what if I’m no longer interested in this particular topic. How do I remove these pins?

Follow along with my short tutorial to learn more about how you can tune your Pinterest home feed to suit you.

Follow along with my quick and simple tutorial teaching you how to tune your home feed to suit your tastes.

Want more awesome tips to help save you time, energy and stress?
Join my FREE Facebook Group.


Join my FREE 5 Day Ignite Your Pinterest Challenge.


If you liked this video, please give me a thumbs up.

And don't forget to follow my channel for more Pinterest tips.

Pinterest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments