Advertisement

I DESTROYED the SUN with 100,000,000,000 GUN POWER (Roblox)

I DESTROYED the SUN with 100,000,000,000 GUN POWER (Roblox) Check out the NEW Merch:
Check out my NEW GAME PAGE :

BING BOOM BAM.. Those are the sounds of me destroying everything I see..

Twitter @tofu
instagram @tofu

Use Video Creator Code "TOFUU" on the Roblox store!

My name is Tofuu or Joe and this is my video! I bet you're incredibly thrilled about finding such an amazing channel, but don't freak out yet! ^o^ You have to click that subscribe button first! then you may freak out over this insanely amazing content!

Business email: tofuugamingbusiness@gmail.com

Thanks for watching!

TITLE: I DESTROYED the SUN with 100,000,000,000 GUN POWER (Roblox)

tofuu,tofuu roblox,roblox,roblox destroy,roblox destruction simulator,roblox super destruction simulator,super destruction simulator,roblox simulator,tufu,tufo,tufue,tofu,tofu roblox,tuffp,tofp,toifu,toif,tifo,roblox space,space roblox,destroying the sun roblox,roblox destroying sun,tofuu sun,

Post a Comment

0 Comments