Advertisement

Intro to Daring Greatly Podcast with Tshepo Mantje (S1 E0)

Intro to Daring Greatly Podcast with Tshepo Mantje (S1 E0) Hey. Thank you for choosing to listen to Daring Greatly Podcast. My name is Tshepo Mantjé. My intention with this podcast is to create a community of young South Africans who are conscious on issues of mental health. I intend to have conversations with many amazing people who know amazing things, and learn from their amazing experiences how we can live an enlightened life. I am looking forward to also conducting my own research on Positive Psychology and share tips with you on how to be happy and the most effective you've ever been.

South African Podcast,South African Youtuber,Mental Health South Africa,Mental Health Podcast,Daring Greatly Podcast,Tshepo Mantje,Mental Health Podcast South Africa,rhodes university psychology,mental health podcast south africa,mental health youtuber south africa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments