Advertisement

kpop moments that had me shook (ft. your suggestions💕)

kpop moments that had me shook (ft. your suggestions💕) I’ve uploaded this 6 times now and if it doesn’t work I will scream (whoop whoop it’s up!!!🙌)

thank you to everyone who recommended moments for the video on my community tab (make sure to look there to be involved in future videos)💕💓💘. and thank you for opening my eyes to groups like dream catcher and loona = HOW HAVE I BEEN SLEEPING ON THEM FOR SO LONG? and we even had boy groups in this video which is a first in this mini series. comment any moments I missed and I hope you enjoyed part 3💖

#kpopmomentsthathadmeshook
#kpoprelated

kpop moments that had me shook,kpop iconic moments,kpop related,kpop random dance challenge,kpop random dance play,unpopular kpop opinions,unpopularjypopinions,kpop 2019,kpop girl groups moments that had me shook,kpop boy group moments that had me shook,pg,family friendly,blackpink,twice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments