Advertisement

Mountain Top Roll Cover Ford Ranger Review and Maintenance

Mountain Top Roll Cover Ford Ranger Review and Maintenance When I started doing this video, it was to slate this Mountain Top Roll Top on my Ford Ranger Wildtrak. I then looked into what I could do to stop it filling with water and creating a tsunami wave every time I rolled back the top after it had rained. It's a long video, but use it to skip through for what you need. It shows the pitfalls of owning this top and also what you need to do to keep on top of it. Personally, I think if you have to do this much maintenance then the design is wrong but, hey, it looks good....
And to top it off, two of the screws have come loose and gone missing, but easy enough to order on line as a pack of 6 washers, covers and screws...

Mountain Top Industries APS,Roll Top,Ford Ranger,Wildtrak,aluminium,mountain top problem,leak,ranger roll top,mountain top,Mazda BT50,

Post a Comment

0 Comments