Advertisement

Princess Yachts: 3 Tips to Save You $300k+ Before Purchasing!

Princess Yachts: 3 Tips to Save You $300k+ Before Purchasing! So you're looking to buy a Princess yacht. In this video I share with you the top 3 things you should know before you buy your Princess motor yacht!

Subscribe for more yacht buying education:

The 3 Princess yacht purchase tips I show you in this video will make you feel more confident and comfortable when negotiating because they are all things your yacht seller doesn't want you to know!

Helpful yacht calculator:

Hey and thanks for checking out the Yacht Hunter YouTube channel. It's my hope that this video and channel help you to buy your Princess yacht at the best possible price so you can enjoy it more and protect your asset position at the time of sale.

I am most certainly a Princess aficionado and while quality is of the utmost importance when buying, there is a method to the madness on how we determine the true price of any and all Princess yachts.

I'm Chris Mortimer of www.theyachthunter.com and anyway I can help you as your buyer's broker of with my new DIY Yacht Analysis, I would love the opportunity to work with you!

#princessyachts #yachts #yachthunter

Princess Yachts,Princess Yacht,princess motor yacht,buying princess yacht,The yacht hunter,yachts,yacht,princess yacht price,

Post a Comment

0 Comments