Advertisement

I played this riff wrong my entire life (maybe you did too!?)

I played this riff wrong my entire life (maybe you did too!?) Weekend bonus video! Let's look at a riff that I've been playing wrong my entire life. It turns out that it's way more interesting that what I always played! Sounds familiar?

▶FOLLOW ME◀
Instagram:

▶SUPPORT ME◀
Patreon:

▶GUITAR◀
Gibson Les Paul Reissue '59

Hi, my name is Paul Davids! I am a guitar player, teacher, producer, and overall music enthusiast from the Netherlands! I try to inspire people from all over the world with my videos, here on YouTube.

If you want to know more about me, check out or check out my guitar courses at:

Thank you for watching!
Paul

Below is the gear I use to make these videos. They redirect to Amazon and provide me with a small kickback should purchase any of these things.

▶GEAR LIST◀


▶MICS◀
Vocal mic -

▶SOUND◀
Soundcard -
DAW -

▶CAMERAS◀
Camera 1 -
Camera 2 -
Camera 3 -
Lens 1 -
Lens 2 -
Lens 3 -

paul davids,riff,wrong,why do so many play this riff wrong,call,ktulu,metallica,tab,guitar tab,don't use tab,tabs are bad,tablature,lesson,tabs are good,why you shouldn't use tab,fault,wrong tab,wrong tabs,5 start,rating,bad rating,poll,transcribe by ear,les paul,gibson,epic riff,riffs you've been playing wrong,ride the lightning,10 riffs,top 10,easy,notation,standard notation,ode to joy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments