Advertisement

The process of producing egg products inside the Batangas Egg Producers Cooperative | My Puhunan

The process of producing egg products inside the Batangas Egg Producers Cooperative | My Puhunan Egg farmer Leo Aldueza talks about the importance of the Batangas Egg Producers Cooperative (BEPCO).

To watch Salamat Dok videos, click the link below:


To watch SOCO videos, click the link below:


For more My Puhunan videos, click the link below:


Subscribe to the ABS-CBN News channel! -

Watch the full episodes of My Puhunan on TFC.TV

and on iWant for Philippine viewers, click:


Visit our website at
Facebook:
Twitter:

#MyPuhunan
#ABSCBNNews
#Business

ABS-CBN,ABS-CBN News,ABS-CBN Philippines,Philippine News,News,Philippines,My Puhunan,My Puhunan December 7 2019 episode,NCA,News and Current Affairs,December 7 2019,20191207news,My Puhunan with Karen Davila,Karen Davila,My Puhunan Facebook page,#MyPuhunan,Business,small businesses,successful business,entrepreneurship,entrepreneur,Batangas Egg Producers Cooperative,Egg farmer,Leo Aldueza,BEPCO,

Post a Comment

0 Comments