Advertisement

Eating ONLY School Lunch for 24 HOURS! **bad idea**

Eating ONLY School Lunch for 24 HOURS! **bad idea** THIS WAS HARD
So today I took on the challenge to see if I can eat school lunch for a whole entire day.. And let's just say school lunch has changed...
• My NEW GFuel FLAVOR ►
• SUBSCRIBE IF YOU'RE NEW ►


Follow me on my Social Media to stay connected!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Snapchat ► "thefazerug" (Add me to see how I live my daily life) :D

If you read this far down the description I love you

faze rug,rug,rugfaze,fazerug,eating challenge,faze rug eating,eating only,eating only challenge,eating only school lunch,school lunch,eating school lunch,eating school lunch for 24 hours,eating only school lunch for 24 hours,bad idea,faze rug eating challenge,faze rug 24 hours,faze rug 24,24 hours,

Post a Comment

0 Comments