Advertisement

#30: My secret strategy for accomplishing anything

#30: My secret strategy for accomplishing anything Listen to the full episode here


In this episode I talk about a post I did a few weeks back where I shared a secret strategy I've used for more than 20 years to accomplish nearly anything I've set my mind to.
Why is this important?
Someone once described to me the definition of hell being arriving at the end of your life, meeting the best version of yourself and realizing a HUGE gap between the person you became and the person you could've been.
This was sobering for me to hear. And I think it's our responsibility while we're on this planet to close this gap each and every day. 
Hope you enjoy this episode!
-Tim

PS, whenever you're ready to make your business more fun, frustration-free and future-proof join me over at where I've put together free resources to help you get started.


---

Send in a voice message:

anything

Post a Comment

0 Comments