Advertisement

ARIES - SEPTEMBER - DIVINE TIMING IS HERE! DESTINED LOVE! SINCERE OFFER & POSSIBLE PROPOSAL!

ARIES - SEPTEMBER - DIVINE TIMING IS HERE! DESTINED LOVE!  SINCERE OFFER  &  POSSIBLE PROPOSAL! #aries #septembertarot #awakenwithnancy
Welcome seekers! I am a highly intuitive empath with Scorpio Sun, Mercury and Venus, Aries Moon and Leo Rising. I identify as a lightworker, healer and Divine Feminine. I am deeply connected to Spirit and my primary abilities are clairsentience and clarcognizance.

My videos will be focusing on deep soul connections; Soul Mates, Karmic Partners and Twin Flames.

If you would like to support my free videos, here is the energy exchange donation link:


If you would like to book a private reading with me you can email me at nancy@awakenwithnancy.com with a brief overview of your situation. Please let me know what type of reading you would like. Readings can be done over the phone, via zoom (recordable) or pre-recorded on YouTube. Please keep in mind if you want a live reading, I'm in California so the time booked is PST. You may also book a reading online at www.awakenwithnancy.com

Special Pricing for September!

$60/60 minutes
$40/30 minutes

*Sessions are non-refundable and for entertainment purposes only.

tarot,tarot readings,soul connections,twin flames,soulmates,aries,september monthly tarot,divine timing,divine masculine,divine feminine,proposals,lovers,destined love,awaken with nancy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments